7 Dots DT for August


Hello friends. Time to share with you my latest Design team work for  7 Dots Studio. This month I have created a layout of my beautiful daughter on one of her shopping trips!



I've had a play around with three of the collections in this design to show how the 7 Dots Studio collections can compliment each other beautifully. I have incorporated a little bit of "Thoughts Keeper", "Soulmates" and "Illumination"


I have used the No 3 paper from the "Thoughts Keeper" collection as my background. I loved the pink tones. They complimented my photo really well. I also like the watermark postage stamp design. I complimented this with some stamping using the "Thoughts Keeper" clear stamp set and some black ink.


I love to use the 6x12 Elements Stickers on my designs and for this creation I choose some from both the "Illumination" set and the "Soulmates" set. I like to make them into features of the page like embellishments. I simply add them to some card stock and cut them out then add them to my design.


The versatile designs of these papers means that they can be combined very easily to make a personalised piece of art. Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to sharing with you another creation next month xx

From the Soulmates Collection

From the Illumination Collection

From the Thoughts Keeper Collection

Other products used
Tim Holtz Sizzix Die
13Arts mica flakes
13Arts SPLASH Ink White
Assorted Ephemera
Prima Material washi tape


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the circels you've made white white paint (?) and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona,
    Beautiful layout of your beautiful daughter! The papers and colors are wonderful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A classy, eclectic and inspirational page. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx