7 Dots Challenge for August September

Hello! Today I'm sharing with you my interpretation of 7 Dots Studio's current challenge "Vacation Time". Our idea of a good vacation or holiday as we refer to it here in Australia, is heading down on to the beach.


The challenge theme is "Vacation Time"

I could not wait to use the new Verano Azul collection designed by Tusia Lech. I began by framing my photo using the Clear Stamp Set.


The 12x12 paper  "Pureness" was perfect for my background. The gorgeous blue sky matched my photo of Hubby fishing at the beach. I made some elements to add to the piece by using the element stickers and some wooden tags.


I cut out all the little wood panel pieces from the 6x6 paper in all different colours to compliment the photo and backlground and to represent drift wood on the beach and the wood the jetty is made from.

I finished it off with some color shine splatters and added a title using the Die Cut Elements and Element Stickers.

I hope you look at giving it a go!


1 comment:

  1. Fiona,
    Beautiful page and lovely photo. All the tags and papers remind me of a wooden beach hut - so very cool.

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx