7 Dots Studio Vintage Art Piece

Hello I'm here with you today to show you a vintage ephemera piece I have created using the 7 Dots Studio Dreamscapes collection.



I have found that this collection lends itself perfectly to old ephemera and seeing I'm a HUGE fan of old ephemera this has been so enjoyable for me.



I used some watercolors to add some interest to the old music book title page that I have used as my centre piece. 



I incorporated lots of old bits and pieces of cloth as well as some of the patterned paper from the range. I also enhanced the piece with masking tape and some staples because I love both of these elements when working with a vintage rustic sort of piece.



I created a little feature on the right hand side by adding a tag from the 12x12 page. These tags are just so versatile. I find myself using them in all sorts of projects.



I hope this vintage art piece has given you some inspiration to try your own insinuative ephemera creation. I'll frame this one and hang it in my studio. See you all again soon xx

7 Dots Studio Products Used:



1 comment:

  1. Wow girl! This is so pretty! you had me at 'pink' and 'vintage' lol I love this piece to bits, and I just bought a big box of old piano music so I think I might have to try something like this...I love your art xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx