Masked Ladies Art Journal Page for Donna Downey Studios



Hello .... today I'm here to share a little art journal page I've created with some of Donna's Signature designs for Artist Gang Tuesday.



I love to use old books for my art journals for a couple of reasons. Mostly because I love the old paper they have in them but with this book in particular, it's all about the gorgeous pictures in it. 


I hate covering them up all the time so my solution is to use a transparent paint and a mask to give me the option to keep some of the gorgeous pattern.


You can watch the video below to see how I work to keep this floral pattern and allow it to shine through in my final piece.




PRODUCTS USED:




No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx