7 Dots Studio Art Journal Page with Process Video




Hello today I'm here with you to share a process video on an art journal page I have made for 7 Dots Studio.



I made a double page spread with a hessian inclusion. This is one of my new journals and I'm just loving the varied papers and textures in it.



I attached some tags from the 12x12 sheet to the hessian inclusion piece using a stapler and then they became a part of the design and almost another whole page of its own.


I added some abstract style painting over the whole page including on the inclusion. I love being random when I paint.



I created some little feature pieces using both the element stickers and the die cut elements. These are great little embellishments for your projects.



Sit back and enjoy the process video. You will be able to watch the layer upon layer process that I took to create this fun piece of art. I'll see you all again very soon xx




Hazy Days - 12x12 Tag Sheet



1 comment:

  1. Fiona, I love these pages and the video! What did you use to write "Art is Life/Life is Art"? That writing and the other doodling you did came out so nicely with whatever you used!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx