Kraft Plus Challenge for April

Hello! April brings with it another challenge I'm happy to be a part of .... the Kraft Plus challenge team. This month the theme was to use "Paint Swatches" .... yep .... how cool is that??

This is what I made.


I went to my local hardware store and gathered a heap of paint samples in teals and greens, pinks and purple hoping they would all look nice together.



I punched out the butterfly's and loved the look of the cards with the negative so I wanted to incorporate this as well.


Everything on this layout is held down entirely with staples!!
Yes I'm that lazy. The stapler was in front of me so that's what I used!!


It worked well!



LOL!

You can find more info and more inspiration for the challenge HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx