"Adventure Awaits" A Layout for 7 Dots Studio

Hello everyone. Today I'm here with you today to share a little layout I have created using the fabulous "Cotton Candy Dreams" collection from 7 Dots Studio.



I wanted to make an orange layout with the papers. I had made lots of mint coloured ones and some mint and orange ones but I hadn't yet explored a single monochromatic orange from the collection and was excited to see how it turned out.



The design is a classic one that drops or cascades beautifully down the page. It's always my go to design when I'm struggling for ideas. I have to say the ALL orange did stump me for a bit, but as I got further into the creating it started to flow well.



Once I added the height in the tags and then the charms, I knew it was going to work well. I just love how it all came together and I love the organic feel it has to it.


I hope you have some inspiration to try out an ALL orange layout too. It's not always our go to colour but it is ever so lovely really. Don't you think?




7 Dots Studio products:




2 comments:

  1. I just love this layout, and the colours, gorgeous layers. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Fiona! The layering, textures and composition is crazy good girl! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx