A Painting For Donna Downey's Artist Gang

Hello!!!

This is a very special Artist Gang Tuesday post for me because ONE- It's my birthday and TWO- I'm currently teaching IN PARIS!!!

I've been uber organised with getting my posts finished early and actually painted this one a few weeks ago. I have been bursting at the seams to share it with you all because I just love how it has turned out!



I've painted on a 16"x20" stretched canvas using only a selection of different sized palette knives and some vine charcoal. I do think I use my finger twice.


I've always loved nudes and really wanted to try them out. I am seriously thinking I'll do a series of these now that I've done this one .... and I might even adventurous and try on a bigger substrate.



I used all Golden Heavy Body Acrylic for the body of the painting (no pun intended) and then outlined and created some shadow with the vine charcoal.

Here is a link to the video.



I really must apologize for the angle .... I seriously thought it would work in my head while i was filming and then when it came to editing I was so disappointed with the end result. but I've learnt now so I promise the next one will be so much better.

Product List:



2 comments:

  1. Fiona, this painting is fabulous! I so enjoyed watching your process and the end result!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx