7 Dots Studio Tutorial and Cards

Hello and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am back with you in 2017 and to kick start the year I have a little tutorial for 7 Dots Studio.


I experimented with some geli plate printing using the "Hex" stencil and the clear stamp set from the "Cotton Candy Dreams" collection.



I choose paint colours to put on my geli plate that would coordinate with the papers. Mint green, mission brown and orange. The combination seemed odd but once I put it all together it came out great.


I made two cards. A tall one that I added some chipboard and die cuts to. I also stamped some painted images onto the card to compliment the stamped images from the geli printing.



And a short card that I also added some chipboard too but also stencilled onto with white paint and added some fussy cut hexagons from the 12x12 "Sugar Haze" paper.

Here is the video tutorial showing you the steps I took to achieve the patterns on the Kraft paper and vellum that make up some of the design of the cards.



I hope you enjoyed my little tutorial.

7 Dots Studio products used include:

7 Dots Studio - Cotton Candy Dreams - Chipboard
7 Dots Studio - Cotton Candy Dreams - Clear Stamp Set




I'll see you all again very soon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx