Art Journal Page for 7 Dots Studio


Hello everyone ...I'm here with you today to share an art journal spread I have created using the "Writer's Block" collection fro 7 Dots Studio.



I love the vintage black and browns in this collection and I wanted to see if I could make a grungy art journal page with them.



I began by layering some of the tags on the background across the centre of the page and on the inclusion piece in the middle. 

 I sprayed some black ink through the Letters stencil over the top of the tags and then added some white gesso .... I was really liking what I saw!



Of course I have to add some old book pages! They marry up so perfectly with this collection.



To finish it off I simply added my favourite Element stickers, die cuts and some words from the sticker collection. I was really happy with the grungy old style look this page has taken on.


7 Dots Studio products:



Thank you for popping in to check it out. I'll see you again soon xx

1 comment:

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx