7 Dots Studio Journal Page


Hello today I'm here with you today to share a little art journal spread I have created using some of the 7 Dots Studio "Dreamscapes" collection.


I simply love the tags that 7 Dots Studio bring out with every collection. i find them so versatile for so many different reasons.





I use them in all of my creations from 12 x12 layouts to art journal pages just like this one"




I love the way they can be placed on a creation anywhere and they make the whole piece just shine!





7 Dots Studio products:




I find that of all the things I run out of first when creating with 7 Dots Studio collections, it's always the tags!!! Note to self ...... get more 7 Dots Studio tags!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx