Proud Mumma Art journal Page


Hello! A proud mummy moment for me as over the next three months I promote and adore my extremely talented little girls (ok not so little any more) first stamp release 

 Her stamp designs are all hand drawn .... she has so much talent. I love their whimsical romantic feel and I have found using them an absolute pleasure.


In this journal page I have incorporated them with a little touch of ephemera and highlighted the stamps with water colours.


I am so in love with them .... I can see so many uses for them in my little journal, on cards and in mini albums. I also want to create a textile piece ... omg the options are endless!!


I hope you love them as much as I do and support a young artists!










No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx