13Arts October Challenge "Petticoats and Pleats"

 Hello! Today I am sharing with you a layout I have created foir the October 13Arts challenge "Petticoats and Pleats" using some of my favourite 13Arts products from our new collections.

 Here is the challenge mood board.


I choose to create a project of me in one of my favourite dresses! Yes a dress! A rare thing for me but I'm starting to collect a few now.


I used some of my "Conversations on Trains" A4 paper collection and stamps from the 13Arts ranges.


I am so happy with the colours and the way this layout turned out. All of the stamping for the background worked a treat!


I accompanied the layout with some gorgeous chipboard and titled it using the A5 sticker collections.


My love of all things ephemera have also made an appearance on this layout. I used old doily's and some sewing pattern paper to create the additional features to the layout.


I also added a few little buttons to go with the theme and some gorgeous metal adornments from the 13Arts collection.


13Arts products used:


I hope you have a chance to join in with the challenge.

See you all again soon.

xx



1 comment:

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx