"You Have To Believe" A Layout for 7 Dots Studio


Hello there! Today I'm here to share a layout I have created using the versatile "Paint Chips" collection from 7 Dots Studio.

What I love most about this collection is it's diversity. On one side the colours are vibrant and exciting and on the other side they are natural and earthy which makes this collection one of the most versatile I have ever used.


I have combined a couple of the more neutral sides of two of the papers in the collection and highlighted with the slightest green embellishments from the Die Cut Elements.


I love how this collection can be all colour and fun or it can be so much more subtle and earthy but still with an element of artsy because of the geometric designs and the arty paint splats.


I've added my own little twist with some additional black ink splats and a small amount of scribble to create that "artsy" look in my piece.

7 Dots Studio Products:

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my creation. I'll see you all again very soon xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx