7 Dots Studio March Challenge

Hello peeps!! I'm here again to share an art journal page I have created for the 7 Dots Studio March Challenge.


I took my inspiration from the flower on the moodboard and the colours. Here is the mood board.


These colours together are some of my favourites so it was easy to create using this as inspiration.


I still need to practice my flowers, this one is a bit wonky, but over all I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.


I found the perfect word stickers to create a quote with from the "Hazy Days" collection. I also use some of the 12x12 paper "Gelly" to cover the background.

Pop on over to the facebook page and check out the challenge. There are some awesome prozes up for grabs and you have all month to enter. Can't wait to see what you create.

Cheers
Fiona


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow - I love this one! No doubt you were inspired by the mood board here!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx