A Trio of ATC's for 7 Dots Studio

Hello my 7 Dots Friends. Fiona here with you today to share a trio of tiny Artist trading cards I have made to share with my fellow 7 Dots team members.


The beautiful Keren Tamir sent me a little ATC the other day all the way from Canada. She made it from our latest collections and it was so cute that it inspired me to make some more. Especially because I'd like to send one back to her.

I chose to use the stunning "Hazy Days" collection. Every time I pull out a piece from this collection it still takes my breath away. the colours are stunning and DeeDee did such a great job bringing my negative scans to life! I still can't believe how cool they look.

I did a little bit of gritty modelling paste scraping through the gorgeous birds on a wire stencil and some stamping to make the base of the cards interesting.



then I added some textiles for added texture and finished them all off with some Die Cut Elements, Stickers and word stickers.


LINKS TO PRODUCTS:

I am really wrapped with how they came out and I can't wait to send them out to some friends on the team. see you all again soon xx

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! I love all the detail you managed to add to them without making them look cluttered.

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx