Process Video 7 Dots Studio Layout



I absolutely adore the colours DeeDee has embedded into this collection. They are so bold and beautiful and compliment the rusty browns and yellows she has used to coordinate  the design.



This layout was so much fun to create. I can't say I've ever combined these colors before in a layout. I was a little apprehensive to begin with but boy do i like the final outcome!



I have also recorded the process of me creating this page as a sort of tutorial for you to watch. 



All in all it actually came together relatively quickly. I just love it when a page "gets it" and decides to just fall into place for you.



I hope you enjoy the video and are inspired to give this new collection a go.

xx Fiona




7 Dots Studio Product links:






1 comment:

  1. oooohhhh loooove this page Fi! I am head over heels in love with the colors, the design and everything you've done here, I have to have these papers...so cool and rugged in a way :)so glad you made a video too! TFS. I am anxiously awaiting to hold some of your Strength in numbers art babies in my hands too...the colors look beautiful from what I've seen so far! hugs xoxoxox Lisa

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx