Off the Rails Scrapbooking October DT "SUCH FUN"

Hello lovely people :)

Today I am sharing a quick little LO I created for Off the Rails Scrapbooking October challenge. Our lovely Dt member and admin lady Deena, sent me a colourful picture in preparation for the October mood palette and said "Can you put Happy on it somewhere?". Well yes I can ........

So here is the mood palette I created.


And here is my interpretation of it.


This was so much fun to make. All it is .... is a bit of scrap paper, washi tape, some rub-ons, a bit of modelling paste, some die cuts from Heidi Swapp I think, a bit of stamping and a tad stencilling (but not much). Wack it all together and add some water colours and paint splatters and Bob's your uncle (Aussie saying!).


The saying on the palette "There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy". There are two of many for me in this photo. My handsome boy and his beautiful girl. This was me photo bombing after a fun filled day at the Adelaide Zoo.


I even made the flair myself! We have a badge maker at work SUCH FUN!!!

I hope you have as much fun as I have when you decide to give this challenge a go. The prize this month is a surprise pack from Graphic 45.

So pop on over and check it out.

You can find the OTR blog HERE

Cheers
Fiona xxx

9 comments:

  1. Sheesh! I had to read the WHOLE POST til I found out whether the flair was one of yours or not! Talk about keep a girl in suspense!!! Fabulous, fun filled page. In awe of your amazing creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this lo and immediately caught my breath. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning...love the background work and the burst of colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wack it all together???? WHaaaaa? I am looking at the close ups and it's just amazing to see so many elements work so well together! I love how you use all those colors together, I just can never seem to pull that off...but here it looks terrifficI It looks like really cool graffiti, I really love it, great job!!!! Love your design all on one side.... love it to bits! (Bob would too!) LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so flipping amazing Fiona. Absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fiona! Just popping in from the E2C blog hop! Wow! Just superb! I can't wait to sit down and learn from you in March next year!! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see you have a very creative and artistic eye! Love your very Cool layout!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx