A little Chipboard Mini Book For 7 Dots Studio

Hello I'm here with you today to share a little mini album I have created for 7 Dots Studio  using some of the new yummy "Cotton Candy Dreams" collection.



I couldn't wait to unpack my parcel that arrived only the other day ... I got straight into creating with it!




This little mini album was such a great way for me to try out all the papers and read through all the little sticker words.



I used the 6x6 paper pad from the collection to cover most of my chipboard tags.



But I also added some of the chipboard from the collection and some of the die cuts and stickers.



I also added a little bit of my own flair to it with some drawings.



I hope you like my little chipboard book. It was the best way to see what the collection had to offer. I think this is definitely as new favorite collection of mine. I'll see you all again soon.

Products used included:



Um WOW Studio products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx