New "Writer's Block" for 7 Dots Studio



Hello! I'm here with you today to share a layout and process video I have created for 7 Dots Studio using the fantastic new range "Writer's Block"



You will see on the video I have created a mixed media background that compliments the "Writer's Block" style.



The range is very vintage and ephemera based, my absolute favourite elements ever!!



So I will be adding this collection to my "favourites" list for sure.



Here is the process video for you to see the layout come together from start to finish.



2 comments:

  1. Looks stunning! That frame is gorgeous & the bits of ephemera just YUUUUUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this page Fiona, thanks so much for sharing a video too! Yes I totally agree with you on this collection, I have to have this one...you have done a marvelous job on this design, love it to bits xox

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx