A Card and a Tag for 7 Dots Studio

Hello I'm here with you today to share a little card and a tag duo that I have made using the Fortune-teller collection from 7 Dots Studio.





I began on the card with the Grungy stripes mask and some white spray directly onto the black card to create my background. Then I layered some of my favourite Fortune-teller paper pieces from the 6x6 paper pad and sticker elements.



I topped the card off with the word Gypsy from the chipboard range and a little UmWow Studio chipboard arrow and flair.



The tag I started in a similar way with the Grungy stripes mask but this time instead of spraying I applied a thick layer of gesso and then added my bits and pieces.




I topped this one off with a flair and another chipboard arrow from UmWow Studio and a little sentence from the 7 Dots Studio word stickers.



I love the contrast of the Fortune-teller on the black. It stands out really well. This is such a versatile collection that can be really grungy and still really pretty all at the same time.
I hope you've enjoyed my little creations. I'll see you again soon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx