Challenge over at 13Arts "Steampunk"

Hello beautiful peeps!
Today I'm sharing with you a little journal page I've created for the current 13Arts challenge.

The theme is "Steampunk" which I am familiar with but have never really explored in my art.


Here is the inspiration board. This helped me so much! I also googled some ideas and I found myself being drawn to the hot air balloons. I do love this style but I think I'd have to practice it a bit more before I felt confident to say "I can do Steampunk".


I think that by doing a challenge, this gives you an opportunity to try something new that you wouldn't normally take on. 

Plus there are always awesome prizes on offer! If you want to stretch your own creative rubber band, or maybe you are quite confident with the style already, you can find the challenge information HERE.




Products by 13@rts: 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I like this, oh, i like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fungus Destroyer Review

    Salt is one of the most important ingredients of food. It is a component that has to be put just in the right quantity. If it's more it is just impossible to eat food and if it's less then the food loses its overall flavour.

    http://centumentltdreview.com/fungus-destroyer-ebook-review/

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx