" Birds of a Feather" Created for 7 Dots Studio

Hello gorgeous peeps! I'm quickly popping in today to share with you a layout I have created using the latest collection from 7 Dots Studio "Homegrown".

This is me and the MAD AS girl Kelly-Ann Oosterbeek who I am sharing a classroom with at the Brisbane Scrapbooking and Paper Craft Expo this weekend!


"Birds of a Feather"


I love the softness and femininity of these papers. The little clear stamp hearts are so adorable. I black heat embossed them onto the background page and coloured them in red with some water colour paint. They came a up a real treat.


After adding some texture paste through the Floral stencil, I used the tags to back my photos. There is such an awesome selection in the Homegrown collection. I really found it hard to choose. I also love the sentiments on the word stickers. So many of them ring true for me. I can see me using them on everything!



I added some of the little chipboard, painted it with black water colour paint just to finish off this page. I love how the softness of the water colours make the chippy a slate grey colour instead of a true black. The Homegrown collection is stunning with grey as a neutral adjoining colour.



I finished up my page adding a little Um WOW Studio Homegrown flair and some black splats! This is a fun page and I really loved creating it. I just adore the new Homegrown collection. It has taken over as my new favourite for 7 Dots Studio.

Thank you for popping by and checking out my creation. I'll see you again soon.

7 Dots Studio Products used:





2 comments:

  1. Classic photos....love those red hearts - they really came up sooooo well....awesome against the pink And it is nice to see grey instead of black as the contrast. LOOOOVE this page::) Hope Brissy is awesome for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fiona!!! I love what you've done with this collection, girlie happy and soooooo pretty!!! love the hearts too!!! xox

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx