7 Dots Studio March Inspiration

Hello my lovely darlings! Time to share a little bit of 7 Dots Studio love.

"Picture Perfect"


I can't get enough of the "Lost and Found" collection from 7 Dots. Designed by DeeDee Catron, it has to be one of my favourite collection to date! Every time I pull it out to create with it, I'm always happy with my end result. It's my "never fail" collection.


I sewed a little half circle on the background (Typewriter) in both zigzag and straight stitch. I am NOT a sewer at all!! But I can manage a little bit on my layouts and I love it on these papers, it suits it perfectly.


My title, "Picture Perfect" is simply one of the lines from the word sticker sheet that in included with each of the collections that 7 Dots have. I love these 6x12 sheets. The phrases and words are always perfect and not only make great quick little titles but can also be used as a design element in your layouts. I did this with my January inspiration HERE.


I used a little bit of evertything putting this one together. The die cuts, the 12x12 sheet of tags, the element stickers and even a little wooden chipboard tag.


I just love creating with this collection, it suits my rustic style perfectly. I hope you have discovered this awesome collection too. It is very enjoyable to create with.
I'll be using this collection for one of my workshops at the upcoming PaperArts Expo in Melbourne from the 8th-10th April.

Here is a little sneak peek!


Catch ya next time xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx