13Arts Challenge "Angels"

Hello! Today I am very very very excited to be sharing my first official post for 13Arts as a member of the Design team. The theme for this months challenge is "Angels". I created a little angel hanger with the little quote "Listen for your angel".


All the products I have used are listed at the bottom of my post and available to purchase online from the 13Arts Store.



I covered the little box with Modeling paste and then I painted the inside with the Matte paint, sprayed it with some coordinating color sprays and gave it some splashes of white ink before I began layering the stamped images of the wings. The top layer is a set of little resin wings (Relics & Artifacts) that I have sprinkled some silver microspheres on to and stuck them in place with some gel medium.



A layer of flowers and some silver thread finished the pieces off perfectly. Then it was as simple as printing out my quote and securing it in place. I added some more texture onto the flowers using some glass microspheres and some colored blue grit.

13@rts products:

If you are an Aussie and would like to purchase 13Arts locally then keep an eye out on ScrapMatrix and Craft Queen. Hopefully there will be some 13Arts products on the shelves there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx