My First 2 Crafty Share for 2016 "Life Documented"

Hello everyone! I'm here with you today to share my 2 Crafty Chipboard inspiration for January.

"Life Documented"

2 Crafty Chipboard Pieces used:

"Life Documented"
"Mini Cameras"
"Mini Hot Air Balloons"
"Small Postage Stamp Set"


As is with most scrapbookers, the journey is often about documenting life. I often forget to take photos of not just my loved ones but myself with my loved ones. This is my mum, my daughter and myself on Christmas day 2014 and now I can say that this part of my life is documented! Hence the title "Life Documented". I simply painted it black.

I love to use the "Mini Camera's" when I'm show casing a photo I like. They fit in no matter what the theme. This little one was given a coat of gesso and then a sprinkling of pigment powder and once it was dry, I did a little bit of drawing on it with a black marker.

The "Mini Hot Air Balloon" is adorable and adds to the idea of life being a grand adventure! I think I'd really like to take a balloon ride one day. Note to self ..... add to list of things to do! I've altered it exactly the same as I did the "Mini Camera" with a couple of flicks over the top.

The next item from 2 Crafty is this gorgeous little "Small Postage Stamp Frame". I did a similar process as I did with the "Hot Air Balloon" and the "Mini Camera", except this time I used different coloured pigment powders.

This was a really fun layout to create!

More tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Ooohh, this is full of gorgeousness Fee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of chipboard on this inspirational page. Love the big black splat :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! That big black splotch makes me happy! Especially with the stitching..... & I really like that photo... Hope u got one this year, too;)!!!! Gorgeous way of fussing up the chippy too.....lovely page all round :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous page and design. And, the photo of 3 generations is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx