My Second 2 Crafty Chipboard Share fro January "Perfection"

Hello! My second share for 2 Crafty Chipboard this month is a simplistic piece of my beautiful daughter Kaity.

"Perfection"

2 Crafty Chipboard Pieces Used:

"Wildflower Set"
"Perfection"
"Butterfly Frames"



I have to say that one of my favourite flower set EVER is this gorgeous "Wildflower Set". It is so versatile and not too flowery but rather more shrubby looking. I choose a couple of pieces that suited the layout and left them raw then simply stamped over them with a text stamp. 


I may be biased but I believe my daughter is the most beautiful girl around! She is "Perfection" in my eyes, now to just work on her attitude! LOL No seriously, she's a dream of a daughter and I love spending time with her when we can, which is not very often anymore seeing she lives over 500kms away. I cherish her "Selfies" more than ever now. I simply white heat embossed the word "Perfection" and added it as my title.

I wanted to add a little touch of femininity to the layout so I picked this little "Butterfly Frame" and added it to the corner of the photo. I didn't want it a heavy black as I felt that would distract from the other features on the layout, so I just dabbed a little bit of ink pad over it to give it a slight black coverage. Love the effect I got!

So that's me for another month. How quickly time is passing all ready this year. I'll be back again same time next month with some more inspirational pieces for you.
Thanks for popping in XX



1 comment:

  1. Fiona - As always, a beautiful page and your daughter is beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx