7 Dots Studio January Inspiration

Hello! I've popped in today to share with you my creation for 7 Dots Studio this month. I went with a monochromatic - ish creation as I'm really loving the greys in the Yultide collection.

I began my design by choosing the Yuletide 12x12 Chestnuts piece. I just love the colour and the way the wood grain is so distinct in this paper.



I decided that this creation was to be as monotone as I could make it. So I searched my 7 Dots collection to see what would match the background and I came across some of the Illumination collection.


All the little sticker words from the collection made a fabulous feature on my design. I chose ones that I felt were the things I taught my children as they were growing up. 



I then finished the theme off with a little die cut that said "Remember" because all you can do is hope they remember the lessons throughout their lives and continue to guide them gently.



I also added a couple more die cut elements such as "you" and "Journey" and a little heart to signify her life journey. She will be 21 soon and her latest journey as an independent adult has just begun. I am so very proud x


Thank you once again for taking the time to check out my latest piece for 7 Dots Studio. Next month I'll be putting together a little tutorial for you!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page and design - I am a big fan of monochromatic pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is amazing! I am totally in love with it. The composition is marvellous. Just sublime!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx