7 Dots Studio December Design Team Inspiration

Christmas is almost here! I love this time of the year so much not just because there is joy and laughter and pretty decorations to hang but also because I get to give presents.



I love to give presents to my friends and family. Here is a gift box that I have created. I will fill it with yummy Christmas treats and give it to one of my loved ones.



I purchased the little cardboard box from a craft store and covered it using the perfect "Yultide" collection papers and then adorned it with some ribbon, Element stickers, Die Cut Elements and chipboard.



I am really happy with how this little box turned out. I might have to do some more I think. Have a wonderful Christmas and I'll see you all again in the New Year!


7 Dots Studio products used

Until next time
MERRY CHRISTMAS!


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Fiona! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute box....loving the way you've managed to make it a grungy box, with that bit of black. Great for a bloke, too.....I can NEVER get my pp to sit right or fit boxes properly. Doesn't worry me, too much....but annoying when I see it done so well like here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gift box is absolutely beautiful! And, the top of the box is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx