7 Dosts Studio November DT Inspiration

"Be Inspired"

For my 7 Dots Studio inspiration this month I decided to create a journal page using the "Lost and Found" collection.


And here are some close ups.




I started with a modelling paste layer through the UmWOW Studio brick stencil. Then covered it with tissue paper.


I added lots of different elements from the "Lost and Found" range as well as an UmWOW Studio flair and some cheese cloth and twine for texture.



7Dots Studio Products Used:


Other products used:

UmWOW Studio Flair
Prima Marketing Color Bloom Spray "Gilded"
Prima Marketing brick stamp by Finnabair
Distress Ink "Gathered Twigs"
UmWOW Studio Brick Stencil

2 comments:

  1. Gobsmackingly gorgeous. I just want to TOUCH it! Love the subtle texture from the tissue paper & the way you've clustered those tags together. And of course, you've GOT to have some black splats!!! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona - your journal pages are so gorgeous! The background is awesome and the textures and tag layers are wonderful. And, I love the design and colors!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx