SATW Mid Month Reveal for November

Hello and welcome to my Scrap Around the World mid month reveal post! This month was such a gorgeous Christmassy moodboard. I just loved the colours in it and was heavily influenced by both them and the Christmas theme.

 I used a combination of 7 Dots paper and Kaisercraft to create the panel look on my design.


This warm & toasty Mood Board was designed by 
Tiphanie Barbreau {France}



As you can see, the colours of the papers I chose match beautifully with the colours on the mood board.


I added a little 2 Crafty Chipboard photo frame to accentuate some of my photo and to depict a snowy feel to the layout. Even though we don't have snow in Australia at Christmas time it still looks pretty.


I used some die cuts from Kaisercraft to give my piece a title and to add some more Christmas cheers to it.


Finally I added some white ink splats to tie it all together and give it that lovely soft feeling.
I hope I've inspired you to join in with us this month. Maybe the prizes will inspire you too!!

PRIZES

Each month Scrap Around the World offers 
10 MERIT BASED PRIZES, 1 random prize
& 1 follower's prize so 12 PRIZES PER MONTH!

All winners must be official Google Friend Connect Followers 
of the SATW blog {see the SATW's sidebar - top left - to sign up!}

One random winner is chosen from all the entries, but please
remember that to be eligible for this, you MUST upload your entry
to the SATW Facebook page HERE!  The other random prize is for one lucky
COMMENTER so no need to even enter a project for this prize!
Just leave some comment encouragement on any of 
the SATW 7 monthly blog posts right HERE!

ALL PRIZES ALWAYS INCLUDE FREE INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE!!

1st PRIZE

$50 worth of products from Creative Embellishments

2ND PRIZE

$35 worth of chipboard from 2Crafty Chipboard

{image is for illustration purposes may not reflect exactly what you will receive}

3rd PRIZE

$30 value Goodie Bag of die-cut chipboard from Scrapiniec

{image is for illustration purposes may not reflect exactly what you will receive}

4th PRIZE

$25 worth of products from 13@rts

{image is for illustration purposes may not reflect exactly what you will receive}

5th PRIZE

Prize package valued at $20 from 7 Dots Studio


{prize is exactly as shown}


6th PRIZE

15 Euros worth of products from Scrap-Unlimited


{image is for illustration purposes may not reflect exactly what you will receive}

7th PRIZE

$15 gift voucher from Mixed Media Place


8th PRIZE

17.50 Euros worth of products from Danafix, France

9th PRIZE

$15 gift certificate from Studio75

10th PRIZE

Over $15 worth of scrapbooking supplies
from Design Team member Tusia Lech {Poland}

{exactly as shown}

RANDOM PRIZE

Scrapbook kit from Scraps of Elegance Kit Club


{The random winner will receive the SOE July 2015 kit valued at $36.95}

 RANDOM FOLLOWERS PRIZE

$50 gift certificate from The Dusty Attic



I hope you will join us at Scrap Around The World!!
The deadline for this challenge is Monday, November 30th, 2015.


HAPPY CREATING!



7 comments:

  1. I did! Just blogged mine today. Twice in a couple of months.....not like me at all;) LOOOOVE your take. That design is really neat & I do like the lightly penciled circles.... yup! A few splashes of white really finishes stuff off I reckon. Loverly page:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous Fiona! I love the colors and the tiny photos, so well done, your designs are always so different and really inspiring, hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is beautiful - and I love the colors! The little pics are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is absolutely gorgeous, love your take on the challenge and I love the pencil lines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Fee! Love the bold Chrissy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fiona permíteme decirte muchas gracias porque encontré inspiración en tu layout para realizar el mío para el reto de SATW. Como en tu país en el mío por estas fechas hace mucho calor, asi que la moodboard de este mes realmente se me hizo dificil, pero hes llegado vos con tu revelacion y has iluminado mi camino. Has hecho un trabajo bellisimo este mes también. Ya me hice tu seguidora. Abrazo grande. MarielaPapeletas
    --------------------GOOGLE TRANSLATE
    Fiona let me say thank you very much because I found inspiration in your layout for the mine to the challenge of SATW. As in your country at this time mine is very hot, so the mood board this month made me really hard, but he's come with your disclosure and you have enlightened my path. You did a beautiful work this month as well. Since I became your follower. Big hug. MarielaPapeletas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning layout - those goodies look yummy in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx