D-Lish Scraps December Challenge

How long has it been since I entered a challenge?? Too long I say. I've been so flippin busy these last couple of months, that I haven't had a chance to even LOOK at the challenge site let alone enter in any. I thought this month was going to be the same and then I saw the AMAZEBALLS inspiration board over at D-lish Scraps and off I went!!

Here it is ....


And here is the AMAZEBALLS inspiration board.


Those colours!!! They are amazing. I love Sorbet ans I love summer so it doesn't get much better than this! 


I was definitely inspired by the arrows ......a bit addicted to arrows at the moment.


I kind of followed the sketch but not really ........ I used the triangles idea, just a bit smaller.


The photo is my quirky lovable girl ..... I've taught both my children to live the life they love so they can love the life they live. Such an important way to be rather than just existing I believe .. So far so good :)

Thank you for popping in. I had an absolute ball creating this one ..... just for me xx




11 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Hope life calms down soon [COUGH SPLUTTER>>>>>>like that's gonna happen, eh????!!!!] ANYWAYS....love what you've done here & my favest bit is those bright pink arrows. SUPER:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is amazeballs too Fiona! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally beautiful Fiona....love the bright fun colors, great design and hey congrats on your new gig! You'll be great...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great background you have created there Fiona. Thanks for joining in with D-lish Scraps this month and congrats on becoming a Master.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout Fiona, love all the mixed media work on your layout. Thanks for joining us at D-lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this - great take on the sketch and mood board. Totally rocked it :) Thanks for joining us at D-lish Scraps - congratulations on becoming a master - very well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning - your rocked this = loving the layers!!! Your photo really stands out & works with this :-) Thank you for joining in I hope you find more time to keep joining in as I really Love this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this one Fiona, and a huge Congrats on becoming a SBM master! Can't wait to admire your work in 2015...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page!!
    Thanks for joining us over at D-Lish Scraps xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an eye-catching layout! Love your use of the mint colour, and mix media. The texture is delicious ☺️
    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So loving this! Love the detail in the background - I keep finding new elements each time I look. Thanks for joining Summer Sorbet :)

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx