BIG NEWS!!!!!! MASTERS 2015

FINALLY ..... I can share with you my big news. I have been chosen by Scrapbooking Memories magazine to join a very talented team of scrappers as the 2015 Scrapbooking Memories Masters!


Whether you subscribe or run on down to the store each month to get your copy, you'll get to see so much talent showcasing all the amazing creations from the Masters each month. I can't wait for the first issue xx

You'll get to see my smiling face LOL! and all of our Masters entries.





2 comments:

  1. SOOOOO happy for you! It's the most wonderful, but not surprising news....no wonder you've been busy the past couple of months!! I hope your year at SBM is an absolute blast & you have a fabulous scrappy time with them:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, enjoy your year as a master.. have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx