Guest Designer for Limor Webber Designs

I must start this post by firstly saying AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH and then WOW! And then follow that up with REALLY? Little old me???
Yes, I can now announce that I, (little old me!) have been asked by Limor, yep the real Limor Webber from Limor Webber Designs to be a part of her amazing new design team as a Guest Designer.
BREATHE, BREATHE. BREATHE FIONA, BREATHE!
Now I know that for any normal person, this may seem a bit over the top but man......... I'm excited! !
I am truly gobsmacked this fortune and opportunity has come my way. What an honour and a privilege it us to be a part of this amazingly talented team.
I can't wait to see what everyone creates and share with you all the fabulous products Limor Webber Designs feature.

7 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY TREMENDOUS & doesn't surprise me one bit!! Hope you have a blast, & really enjoy the ride. Can't wait to see what you come up with......no pressure:):)!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lizzy. You are always so supportive and I truly appreciate it xxx

      Delete
  2. Congrats, absolutely fantastic and well deserved. You are amazing and don't give yourself enough credit for the incredible art creations you do. Can't wait to see your next creation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi you are such a sweetie and I'm honoured to have you as my scrapping buddy. Thank you so much for your beautiful smile and constant support xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Well done, she would not have picked you if you werent up to it.. I know you will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoo hoooooooo!!! Congrats girl! They are lucky to have you, you have a great eye for design and your creations are truly beautiful! Can't wait to see what you create!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx