My First Publication for Scrapbook Creations "Divine"

I would never have Said, in a thousand years, that I would have any of my work published in a Scrapbooking magazine, but guess what?     

With much thanks to Jasmine Shea and Scrapbook Creations, a dream that I didn't even know I had, has come true!!

Issue #104

"Glamour Divine"







Thank you so much for the opportunity to showcase my work Scrapbook Creations. I think I'm addicted. I would recommend that all you keen scrappers out there, give submissions a go. You just never know!

Thank you for popping in and checking out my post :)

Cheers
Fiona xx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Saw this in the mag....& fell in love.....such detail & depth that you achieve! And yay! Jas Shea ROCKS......that was such FUN:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy. It was a very exciting thing for me lol. Simple things ....... ;)

      Delete
  3. I am so happy that you were published. Your work is beautiful and it was great to see it showcased in the magazine. THANK YOU for being a part of it :)

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx