Off the Rails Scrapbooking June challenge "Use Material"

Hello all. Just popping in quickly to share with you the new challenge over at Off the Rails. This month it's "Use Material" in any way you like on your project.


I chose to do a layout and I created my background by adhering Tulle to my paper with PVA glue and white Gesso. Once it had dried, I added some watercolour and my embellishments. The colours in this layout are a lot richer than I'm used to using but the photo dictated the colour scheme and it all came together not too badly.


I added some black highlights including a piece of 2Crafty Chipboard painted black. It's one of their whispy flowers. I love how delicate these are.


I've also used some of my currently favourite Kaiser Craft collection "Kaleidoscope". The bright Red colours from these papers suited the layout perfectly.


Thank you so much for stopping by. If you want to keep up to date with my posts, you can follow me on FaceBook HERE or follow me on Tumblr HERE.

Cheers

Fiona xx

1 comment:

  1. I added some black highlights including a piece of 2Crafty Chipboard painted black. It's one of their whispy flowers. I love how delicate these are. paper roses

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx