"Timeless" A little journal page for 13Arts

Hello! Today I am sharing with you a page I have created in my little journal using the gorgeous 13@rts stamp sets from the "His and Hers Remastered" collection.

I am so excited that 13arts have introduced stamps into their range!! If you haven't seen them already you have to go and check them out. The quality is so good and the designs are amazing!


I've been practicing smaller creations in this little book I found in a second hand store. I like that these little projects are quick and easy and give me my creative fix even when I find myself time poor.


I used my favourite watercolor set from 13Arts to create this background and then stamped onto some tissue paper to add some transparent details to the background.


I used one of the deigns to create a focal point with the ladies head and then dressed it up with some wings from the Acetate sheet and some cotton.



Do yourself a favour and pop on over to the shop to check out these fabulous stamp designs! You'll love them.

Catch you all again soon
Cheers
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx