October Challenge at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo

Hello .... Today I'm here to share with you a little bit of "Forest" magic with the Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo October challenge. The theme is "Forest" and if you've been following my little mixed media adventure, you would have read that I wanted the chance to create another forest like textile hanging because I had made the background of the last one TOO grassy green for my liking.... well guess what?  LOL I did make another one.


I still didn't leave as much calico colour as I would have liked (I'm sure the next one will be better!) but I am much happier with the colours on this one.

I am totally obsessed in making these little hangings at the moment .... they have literally taken over my life!!





Um Wow Studio Products used:

7 Dots Studio Products used:

Tim Holtz Products



1 comment:

  1. oh wow Fiona I am totally in love with your little hangings, they are marvelous!!!! Love the nature theme too....your work is just tops girl, TOPS!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx