Guest Designer at ScrapFriends for February

Guest Designer

February sketch challenge



Again I have to say what a privileged it is to be asked to be a Guest Designer over at ScrapFriends. The sketch number #22 was so much fun to play with. Zenova so cleverly put together a perfectly balanced sketch. I didn't go with love hearts, because my girl is a bit of a tomboy at times and I added lines of ribbon, arrows and so forth over the paint drips but that's me, I always struggle knowing when to stop.



I've put together a full step by step tutorial of how I put this page together so if your interested, follow this link over to the Off the Rails Scrapbooking Challenge Blog.

Here are some close ups of the layout.





For a full tutorial follow the link HERE to Off the Rails Scrapbooking Challenge Blog.





1 comment:

  1. Amazing layout! I LOVE your strips of film reel and measuring tape as well as your background work and combination of colours. So great to have you as Guest Designer for ScrapFriends! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx