My Last Donna Downey Artist Gang Video


Hello everyone. Well it's my last post for Donna Downey's Artist gang! What a ride it has been! Donna and Bill have been so supportive and it will be very sad saying goodbye to this gig. I've loved every minute of it and I've loved making videos for you guys. I will miss you all xxx



I have created a speed process video of a painting I made recently for my video this month. I love to try new ways of combining colours and this little project is the beginning of my "Horizon" serious.




I hope you enjoy it. it's a bit longer than my normal videos but I do enough rambling throughout for it to be fun to watch .... I hope!





Again thank you to ALL of you for your support over the last 12 months. It has been amazing. I hope one day to visit the US and join Donna in her new studio. It's definitely on my bucket list!


I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and you have an even better 2018! Good luck to the new gang! You are going to ROCK it xxx



1 comment:

  1. Fee this blows me away. Its totally amazing! Love the colours, the texture, everything! Wishing you a safe, happy and creative 2018 :)

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx