Viva Las Vegastamps February Challenge

Hello! It's challenge time over ay Viva Las Vegastamps!!! I've put together a little journal page using this months challenge as my inspiration.

"Live Like There Is No Midnight"


I drew most of my inspiration from the whimsical appearance of the challenge frame and took the words bold, characters and circles. 



I also incorporated the colour purple by adding some watercolor to the old book page wing I created.

This is a depiction of the story Cinderella, one of my favourite fairy tales. I even drew some little white mice! I incorporated the stamp quote "Her wings were made of bold patterns and bright colors" to represent Cinderella's courage.


I created a little pumpkin half way up my page and decorated it with two different style circle stamps.


I chose bold colours in the lime and orange for my background. I love the impact and contrast the black stamping has against it. For good measure, and because it happens to be my most favourite stamp at the moment, I added some stitching stamping!

Here is a list of the stamps I used.

Design Open Circles 1 3/4 X 1 3/4
Stitching 3/4 x 2 1/2
Her wings were made 3/4 x 4
Writing Circles Background 1 3/4 x 4 1/2

Join me in the challenge. You can find all the information HERE
I can't wait to see what everyone creates!! Have fun xx

2 comments:

  1. Fiona - I love, love this beautiful and whimsical page! And, the little mice are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic, uplifting page... the blue of the butterfly wing is just wonderful against the fiery colours.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx