2Crafty Chipboard Share for February Number 1

Hello all! I'm here with you today to share the first of my projects for February for 2 Crafty Chipboard. This one is an of off the page project that I call "Frame Art"

"Live Laugh Love"




2 Crafty chipboard products used:
"Live, Laugh, Love Title"
"Lattice Leaves"
"Skeleton trees"

I layered some cardboard, book pages, hessian, cheese cloth and lattice weave to create this 3D frame art. It is all balanced very carefully using LOTS of glossy accents!


Working backwards from the top down, I used the title "Live Laugh Love" painted black and then highlighted with some white drawing ink.


Next layer down is this gorgeous "Skeleton Tree". They come in a pack of two. I simply coloured it using some 13Arts sprays after a base coat of gesso.

Final layer I added some of the "Lattice Leaves" that I gave a gesso coat to and painted with brown water colour paint.

I'll pop in tomorrow with my second OTP project for 2Crafty Chipboard this month. xx


3 comments:

  1. Fiona - gorgeous piece and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fantastic project! A real work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your projects this month Fiona, the way you altered this title is really cool (I LOVE splats of color) and the white frames is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx