2 Crafty Chipboard Share Number 2 for February

Hello again my lovelies! Today, as promised I'm sharing my second OTP project this month for 2 Crafty Chipboard.
This time it's a little canvas (6x6) that I have created.

"Dream"



2 Crafty Chipboard products used:
"Loopy Font Word - Dream"
"6in Revolution Frames"
"Addy's Butterflies"
"Frame Ingrid's"
"Handdrawn feathers"

I've layered and layered all the chipboard along with cheese cloth, paper flowers and some cardboard for height.
The background is a combination of modelling paste applied liberally then dried, a layer of 13Arts sprays in blue and turquoise and then a sprinkling of Beck BT's Tinby Designs Color Crush powder in the deep blue. I finished it all off with a spray of water and left it to dry over night.

The next day I went to work decorating the little chippies I had chosen. Some are heat embossed, others are just painted using different effects such as sponging or stippling.


I am really happy how this turned out. I am definitely going to be making some more.


That's me and my creations for another month. I can't wait to show you what I am creating for March xx


2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. A dream of a canvas....well, you know.....'had' to be said.... loving the silver for a change from gold - and it's more dream like anyways..... & that waterish bg.....YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, Just Love your blog and your work. Truly amazing. By the way, a group of girls from Canada are doing an around the world tour challenge and you are one of the artist that we are using for inspiration to create our pages. If you are curious to my page inspired by your work, come say hi over at my blog here:http://fringuetteart.blogspot.ca/2016/02/australia-with-fiona-paltridge.html Cheers from Canada, France

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx