My Little Book of Dreams

Hello! Here I am again! This time I'm sharing a little note book I have adorned using the beautiful 7 Dots Studio Verano Azul collection.



Every time I work with this beautiful collection I create something so pretty. It really lends itself to girly, flowery creations.



I used the stencil "Flurries" with some modelling paste as my first layer, then added some paint flicks over the "Dazzle Me" paper that I had used to cover the back and front of the little note book.



Then I adorned it with layers of tags and elements both from the die-cuts and the stickers available in the range, along with some matching flowers. Then I edged it with some gesso to soften it.



The back I kept simple as I wanted to still be able to see the paper and the stenciling on it.



All I added to the back was a little sticker that says "Dreams are for chasing" This can be my little book of dreams, where I'll jot down all the things I want to pursue in life whether they be big or small.

Thank you for popping in and checking out my little creation today. I will see you again soon.

7 Dots Studio Products Used include:


2 comments:

  1. Fiona - your little book is beautiful with wonderful papers, textures and colors! And, congrats to you for becoming a DT member of 13 Arts - that is way cool!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx