A Mini Album for 7 Dots Studio


Hello! I'm here with you today to share a really fun and cute little mini book I have created for 7 Dots Studio to share some super silly photos I took in a photo booth with some friends at a retreat last year.



I just love going on retreats with my girls. We always get up to so much mischief. I'm not sure very much scrapping happens but we have plenty of laughs.




I used the gorgeous "Dreamscapes" collection designed by DeeDee Catron for this little mini book. I loved how the pinks and yellows in the collection tied in perfectly with the photo booth photos.



I also used some ephemera pieces to collage onto the background and added some coordinating colors for some interest.



I added some Die Cut Elements and some Sticker Elements to finish it all off. Then for the cover I added a tag from the 12x12 tag set and some cute little UM WOW Studio chipboard.


I just love this little treasure. It is so full of wonderful memories.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx