February Challenge for Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo "Paint brushes"


Hello! Over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo we have our February challenge and this month the theme is "Paint brushes". I have wanted to make a paint brush doll for some time now and this seemed like the perfect opportunity.


Her main structure is made entirely from paint brushes.



And then all I had to do was make her a dress (I used Plaster), some wings from wire and paint her face. Of course there was a bit more to it than that but that's the general gist of it.



I finished her by adding a layer of paint blended on her dress along with some lace for a frill and a little word sticker saying from 7 Dots Studio's Cotton Camdy Dreams collection.


I wanted to make sure her little face look kind of cute ...... these dolls can sometimes take on a really creepy persona if you're not careful if you know what I mean.


I'm not convinced she doesn't creep me out just a little bit.

I hope you have the opportunity to join in the fun with us.

You can find more inspiration from the design team HERE

2 comments:

  1. man I LOVE this .... I think you need to make a"Penny" for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the COOOLEST doll EVER!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx