7 Dots Layout Using "Fortune-teller"

Hello everyone. how exciting are these new collections from 7 Dots Studio? I'm in love with both of them but today I bring you a layout I have created using the "Fortune Teller" collection.



I just adore the collection of ephemera pictures from the 12x12 Soul paper. I wanted to showcase some of these in my layout.



So I fussy cut them out along with a collection of stickers and die cut elements to make up the embellishments for this piece.



I also couldn't wait to try out the new coordinating stamp set. I used the little circles on the background and the feather as a feature under my photo.



I finished it off by adding a title from the coordinating chipboard collection.



I love the browns and creams in the collection and how they come together to make a fabulous neutral piece. I'm so excited to add the teals to it next time!

I hope you've enjoyed reading how my little creation came together. I'll see you all again next time.


7 Dots Studio products used:


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation Fiona. I usually comment on your projects on fb, but decided to bloghop being a Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed my tour around your blog. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. by year, make house by feng shui, make house age, choose house age, see house age, see year of age make house.

    See more information at

    http://nhaxuan.vn/xem-tuoi-lam-nha/




    thầy phong thủy
    Thay phong thuy
    phong thuy van phong
    Hướng nhà chung cư
    xem hướng nhà
    thiết kế nhà ở

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx