Artist Gang Post Little Watercolor Forest

Hello! So I'm here with you today to share a little watercolor scene I have painted.



I love to paint with watercolors, I find it so relaxing. I love the way they mix with each other and I'm not too phased that I can't always control what I want them to do.



In fact, i like that they can be so random .. and do their own thing. It's the surprise that I like. Unlike acrylic paint that I can pretty much make do what ever I have in my head, watercolor is so much more free.



I have used one of Donna's stencils to create a little forest scene. It is called "Lilac Buds" but they also make great little trees.



I hope you enjoy the video and I'll see you all again soon.



Daniel Smith Watercolors





1 comment:

  1. I love this technique! Thank you for sharing it. Your little painting looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx