Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo April Challenge "Tule"

Welcome to April my dears!! It is my brithday month .... so let's make sure we celebrate, just because I can LOL! I'm going to kick the month off with a little bit of Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo. The theme for the challenge this month is "Tulle".

When I think of tulle, I think of tutu's so I created a little bit of 3D frame art with this wire sculpture of a manikin wearing a tulle tutu. 


I am so happy with how this turned out. I'm really loving the wire sculpting. I'm teaching some wire sculpting at the PaperArts Expo next weekend. Below are the two projects you can make in the workshop.



Adding little charms and little pieces of chipboard just adds to the creations.


I really love how pretty and rustic they can be all in one.


I think this one is my favourite so far.

I hope you can join me both over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo for the "Tulle" challenge or even in Melbourne at the Paperarts Expo.

Until next time xx

3 comments:

  1. Fiona - I love your piece you created - it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wire sculpting is amazing. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, love all the texture that you have

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx