Kraft Plus Guest Designer for April

Hello! I am popping in today to share with you my interpretation of the current Kraft + challenge "Kraft plus ...... black and white". I am representing 2 Crafty Chipboard as a guest designer for the month. I really couldn't pass this one up. It's me all over!!


2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used include:
"Punctuation"
"Family Symbols"
"Live Your Adventure"


And here is the inspiration


Recently, while cleaning out my daughters dressing table, I had come across some old drawings she had done at the end of primary school. They were so adorable. I scanned them and converted them to a more sketch like finish and stored them away for a rainy day project.


When this project for Kraft Plus came up, I knew it was perfect!


I printed out a whole page of little photos of Kaity. A collection in black and white of her over the years.


Then i went to work constructing something ...... I had no idea what it was going to look like, I just knew it was going to be a bit bitsy and like a messy collage. I know Kraft is a bit temperamental when it comes to too many wet mediums so I made sure I limited it to just black and white drawing ink.


I scanned my bits and pieces paper pack for some kraft with plus signs on it. I knew I had some in there somewhere!!! It would lend itself perfectly to the challenge.


A bit of last minute stamping and the added touches of chipboard and my messy, arty, black and white collage was complete!

You really should join in with this one ..... it was so much fun!!! You can find more inspiration on the Kraft Plus Facebook page too.

Thank you for popping in to check my art out.

catch ya later xxx

4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing.. wow! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona - love, love this beautiful page and design. The photos of your lovely daughter taken over the years are all perfect for this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so you, the funny way you have interpreted the challenge is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx